Thursday, June 10, 2010

My life as a chauffeur...

Last night we all had to take Tates to softball practice at 5:30 because Jeebs needed to be at the church at 6:15. So I took Tates to softball- watched for a bit then I took Jeebs to the church and ran home to feed the boys. The boys ate and at 7:15 we had to run back out the door to pickup Tates and then swing back by the church to pick up Jeebs. We need a second car, but we really can't afford one because we're being taxed to death in this little town. We have to pay for other people's food, healthcare and living expenses while trying to pay for our own. Maybe I should ask Mr. Obama for a second car. No, I wouldn't do that because we could always do without dish, cellphones and other luxuries that we've tricked ourselves into thinking are necessities. The government controls 70% of the US economy!! That is scary. As my 7th grade science teacher used to say, "A nation of non-workers and non-thinkers!" The more handouts we get from the government the more power and control they get over our lives! I don't want Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, or Mr. Barrack running my life and spending my money- do you? ahhhhh it is so scary!

ok- calming down...I'm leaving you with a pic of Darth-dog. Tates put her little cape on Percy and followed him around the house for hours.
.

4 comments:

The Airharts said...

If we can afford two cars-pretty sure you guys can...maybe we should change incomes for a few weeks and let you really understand what its like.

alexandriasmomma said...

testing testing testing

alexandriasmomma said...

Yeah, I remember how hard it was having only one car (and the one you have is very nice). When y'all were in elem. school, daddy's income and the number of kids we had qualified us for free lunches. I would NEVER have accepted free lunches. I made y'all simple lunches. I'm sick of my money being legally stolen by those to whom it does not belong and given to those who have not earned it. I'm tired of people having their hand constantly out instead of living within their means. Social security, Medicare, Medicaid, what a farce! However, they are the "Holy Trinity" of the left. Now we have WIC - some years back I read an article in the Longview News about how the income level had been raised so that MORE people could be eligible for WIC! UNREAL! That is such backward thinking! The thing to be happy about is when people can get OFF of taxpayer assistance! Not that more can sign up! How crazy is that? It's enslavement.

Page said...

The government loves poverty, and they create it whenever and where ever they can or must. Everybody HAS to have this or that and can't just do without until they can afford it. So what happens? Turn to the government, they will spread everybody elses money around for us. Thanks guys, I love being stolen from. We are not entitled to anything. We work for what we need and want, and thats how it is. Ezra Taft Benson said if we do need help, the church can help out with some things. Thats why its there, to help us out. The governments role is to protect our borders, which it fails at as well. Shocker. Get your hands out my pockets, thanks.