Friday, December 17, 2010

I can still stand on one leg...

and that is a Christmas miracle for me.

I'm also positive we're going to have a cold Christmas. We've had 4 Christmases and they've all been gross weather. This year will be different- I know it. Lastly, all I want for Christmas is to sell my dang house.

ps another Cageyism:
Apparently we watch way too much Sandra Lee. Cagey knew what a tablescape was when he was 4. A couple of days ago Sandra made a chocolate non-alcoholic cocktail for her cocktail time. Cagey perked up when he saw the chocolate syrup and asked me, "Mommy, do you like that cotton tail?"

Cagey has gotten in the habit of needing to wash his hands a few minutes after he gets in bed. Jeebs had just tucked him in and 2 minutes later we hear, "I need to wash my hands." Jeebs told him to get up and quit scratching his bum. Taylor pipes up and says, "I need to go to the bathroom." So as they were both in there Cagey says he was just scratching his ear and Taylor innocently asked, "You're scratching your bum to get to your ear?" Apparently when Cagey scratches any part of his body he feels the need to wash his hands. Oh well- at least he'll have clean hands which is way better than the alternative.

2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

I can't believe you put this out in the universe, gee.

I'm glad your kids like to keep their hands clean!!! You don't ever have to cringe when they touch you!

The Miller's said...

glad you posted this i heard about his piano abilities good to see.Wow