Saturday, December 25, 2010

Jeebs has to give a talk tomorrow...

and I do not. Isn't that awesome? But- I made him these for breakfast...cinnamon rolls and kolaches. Kolaches are a sweet yeast dough wrapped around sausage and cheese- and even though some people would call them pigs in a blanket- they are not. These will make you slap yo' momma sideways. They turned out so good and we were so strutted from breakfast
we didn't even make Christmas dinner. That was postponed until tomorrow and hopefully we'll be eating it in the snow.






Last night we stayed up way too late watching Inception. I had bad dreams and woke up thinking I missed the kick and I was stuck in limbo forever. (If you've seen the movie you know what that means, if not forget it- it's freaky) Anyway- I woke up looking like this.... At least the kids were cute in their bedheads and footy pajamas- not to mention excited that Santa actually came. (there have been a lot of threats this year to make them think otherwise)

Ezra tried to jack my sugar free candy from Santa. And then he tried to jack Taylor's scooter. Open mouths means happy peeps.

No comments: