Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jeebs is my hero because...

1. Last night as we were heading to Target I realized buggy was poopy and had to take him back in the house to change him- Jeebs offered, but I was already headed back into the house- instead of him sitting in the driver's seat waiting for me to get Ezra loaded and in the car he was waiting by Ezra's seat, ready to load him up for me.

2. We had to go straight from my hair appointment to a baptism and Jeebs remembered my hair stuff so I could fix my hair. This is big- because apparently it is beyond all hair stylists- except one- to be able to get body into my hair and fix it. I didn't have to go into the baptism looking like a drowned rat :) He also brought Taylor a dress to change into- he remembered all of it.

3. He has listened to Christmas music on Pandora since before Thanksgiving and he knows the words to most Christmas songs.

4. He never minds rubbing away my aches and pains even though I'm pretty sure I've ruined his hand forever.

5. He takes my panic attacks seriously.

6. He found and downloaded an app for his phone so we could tune the flute in our Christmas musical number last Sunday. It is a pretty dang cool app.

7. Most of all he gave me these 3 crazy, cute kooks...
and a #4 that will get here some time in May or June.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

(: Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a good good good man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison said...

Well aren't you sneaky! Congrats!!!

The Miller's said...

WHAT!!! So good to hear,Im happy for you both.You are a sneaky girl.I had to read that like three times to figure it out.What a nice Christmas gift.Oh and Jeebs is a great husband.You are blessed and you so deserve it.Have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

DyessFam said...

okay, um turd! I can't believe you've been holding out and then you had to go and announce it all nonchalant and sly-like! Its all good tho. Congratulations!