Saturday, July 2, 2011

Even babies take bad pictures


Meny is not yet a daddy's girl, but she will be. They all eventually turn to the dark side. (jk Jeebs,)
Ezra was so sweet today-he kept throwing his arms around my head and saying "love you, bye bye". I guess bye bye comes after love you.

I have been missing my sister so much lately. I was sitting on my front porch with Ezra the other night thinking about how we used to watch Summer Magic every summer. I wanted to start singing "Summer magic, that..." and then I couldn't remember the words because we always fast forwarded over that song. It was so slow and boring. I know my sister was with me during Ezra's birth and Kilmeny's (Cagey's too for that matter). I just wish they could grow up knowing their Aunt Yang, hearing her laugh, and enjoying all the creativity and fun she brought with her everywhere she went. I miss talking and laughing with my sister. We used to have such good times sharing a room. We would laugh and laugh about those fatty and skinny jokes. Do you remember those? "Fatty and skinny were in the bed, fatty rolled over and skinny was dead." We would make up our own, "Fatty and skinny were in the car, skinny fell out because fatty left the door ajar."

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

It is SO HARD to try to clean up anything around here because Yang is everywhere. I can keep going longer than I used to be able to before becoming lower than a frog. Still, it's no fun.