Thursday, July 7, 2011

What we're doing

We're pretty boring around here these days. We still haven't gotten into a routine and I let the kids play with the camera way too much. I did, however, get up and workout for the first time in 8 weeks and I am feeling it today. After working out I took the kids to Jacksonville (45 min away) to Sam's club. It wasn't near the disaster I thought it would be. We packed a lunch and sat at a park we had never gone to before to eat our lunch. As we ate (in the car, it was 92 degrees) the kids were looking at the playground saying they wanted to do this and that and "can we go play yet?" We finally got done, baby nursed, changed and wrapped up snug in her Moby. After 10 minutes of playing they were ready to go. I tried.

There was a trail at the park and after threatening to take away video games Cagey finally got out of the car. Taylor was all about it until she saw the "Beware of snakes" sign. She kept grabbing Ezra and yelling at him to "get away from the woods!" After 5 minutes of walking in the heat I decided to turn around and then we heard thunder. Awesome. We made it back to the car and back home...where I feel like staying forever.







No comments: