Saturday, March 16, 2013

12 sticks o butter


See that slanty red line? Yep, that's my weight- going down that red line. WhOOP WHOOP! I lost another 3 pounds this week and I was sort of in shock. I felt like I was actually losing this week, but I didn't think it would be 12 sticks o' butter! I'm thinking I have just been eating a crap-ton o' food for most of my life. I will forever more consider snacking and portion sizes. I always said I ate well so I could eat a lot and that didn't get me too far, apparently. Anyway- 7 more pounds to go!! 7!! That's a 1 digit number!

It was a good Saturday breakfast- I had time to heat up some turkey bacon to go with my every day breakfast of 2 eggs and 1 piece of ezekiel bread toast. Jeebs made pancakes for himself and the kids. I taught him how to make pancakes and now his always turn out prettier and better than mine. Arghhh- why does he have to be good at everything? He made a huge perfect pancake for himself and he didn't even have to use the perfect pancake pan.

No comments: