Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sunshine Mmmmm

Yes, I was bored waiting for my kids to get out of school and started taking pictures of myself. Oh well, I am documenting the sunshine today.

I didn't have to workout today so I headed to target to return some things I didn't want and decided to run into old navy. I found a pair of pants for $9!!! I also wanted to get some new workout clothes because that is always more motivation to workout. But, workout clothes are so expensive and it's hard for me to hand over the cash for something I'm just going to sweat like a hog in. Oh well- I gave in and got some compression capris for $17. Which is still too much to me, but maybe now I can run in public and not embarrass my husband. (Maybe the next step is wearing socks while I workout and run...maybe not.)

No comments: