Saturday, March 9, 2013

They gone!

Another 2 pounds, that is. And 11 years later and I can still get this thing on.

The belly is there to stay for a while. There have been 4 watermelons in there ripping it up. I gotta say this losing weight business is a crapshoot. I really thought I was hitting another plateau because I didn't feel like I was losing any weight and my inches weren't going down. But, when I stepped on the scale this morning I got good news. Soooo, ten more pounds to go to my goal. It should probably be like 20 or 30 more pounds since I'm only 5'3, but I'm good with ten pounds. I have a feeling they're going to be a pain in the you know what to get off, but those 4 watermelons came forth from my loins with no drugs so, bring it! (Just kidding, it'd be really nice if those 10 pounds will just come off)

No comments: