Thursday, March 21, 2013

One of a kind

Taylor is truly one of a kind. She came out last night with her BYU shirt stuffed with fake shoulder pads to make her look like a football player.

And this is me after my workout this morning. I'm still doing the circuits that Jillian gives me everyday online. I feel like I could probably do some more cardio in the evening if I ever had a chance to fit it in...maybe when school is out.  26 pounds down- 7 to go. Saturday could be the day I hit the 130's, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high. That would be another 3 pound loss and I just had that last week. I haven't been able to get out as much this week because the weather has not cooperated. We'll see...as long as it doesn't go up- I'm good! Can't wait for my chocolate on Sunday, I have really needed chocolate this week!



Mookie loves to be in pics and lock herself in the closet whenever I open it.

No comments: