Saturday, March 2, 2013

In the ghetto

Ezra plays Outside in his cut off sleeper with no socks...and an eternal crystal light mustache.

And just in case you're interested...today was my weigh in and I lost .6 pounds. WHOMP! I lost another .25 inches off my waist and hip (I think) so I'm not going to get too down. I was having a bad day on Wednesday when I weighed and had GAINED 2 pounds. WHAT? How in the world do you count every calorie and still gain. Whatever. Losing weight is an endless torment. You eat too much you gain, you eat too little you don't lose and possibly GAIN!! It makes no sense and I hate it. I'm starting to hate food. The stuff I really want to eat some days I can't have and the stuff I can eat I get tired of. I made steak with roasted carrots and warm cabbage apple coleslaw. I could barely choke down the coleslaw which I usually enjoy. I think a trip to 5 Guys is in order...soon.

No comments: