Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Cagey and Glen!!

My baby is 3 today and my brother is 32 hehehehe, he's old. Thought I'd post some pics of Cagey.


This is Cagey with his Uncle Glen on his first birthday. Glen's little boy, Cooper, was NOT happy about the seating arrangements.

Cagey at 2.




Cagey had an elephant birthday. His cake was peanut butter with chocolate frosting and chocolate covered peanuts all over. He didn't eat any of it- this is him posing so it would look like he ate some. I love him- but seriously he is such a punk sometimes.

4 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

We miss you guys! Ok Nes, I've decided I am going to be Nessa the cake master...check out the class I am going to take.

http://www.cakeartpartystore.com/store/e-StoreOperations_listClasses.asp

The Airharts said...

love the cake-it looks awesome!-Next time cage dosnt want his share-i'll eat it. Hadley keeps asking for cage-I think she is having serious withdrawls!

DyessFam said...

Okay, so Jeeves is having a serious Elvis moment in that first picture...hehe. Man, you are awesome with the cakes. Sooooooo....what kind are ya gonna make for MY birthday?! :D Yeah, poor Cooper!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

When I saw your name....I said to myself...oh dang...I am going to have to edit that one...And of all the things I could tell, I think one of my favorites was COWBOY TAKE ME AWAY. Then there was all the naughty shopping, your vitamin C pushing, and late night eating. My life would be very very boring without Nessa;)