Friday, July 25, 2008

Sore bum

I have recommitted myself to working out. While I was pregnant I kind of slacked on my work outs because I was soooooo exhausted all the time. Then when I miscarried I didn't do anything for almost 2 weeks. So, this week I have worked out every day with a different workout-except Tuesday, that was the first day of pony camp and I think I was close to having a heat stroke. The consequence of working out intensely after doing nothing for 2 weeks and doing something different every day??? SORE BUM, sore legs, sore back, sore errrrrrrrrrything, which usually I really love a sore body because that means you're pushing yourself and getting stronger muscles and hopefully burning fat (haha)- but this has been a little miserable. My bum and legs feel like they've been beaten with a baseball bat, but they still look like I've been hit with a waffle iron. Hopefully it'll pay off. I have also recommited myself to dieting hardcore, but every time I do that- it's like my body knows I'm going to deny it something and it just starts screaming out BAKE SOMETHING THEN EAT IT UP- NOT A LOT JUST ENOUGH TO SABOTAGE YOUR DIETING. So I'm typing this with a sick feeling in my stomach because I just had a handful of chocolate chips- dangit.

Generally when I get really mad and push past the first few days I do ok. But, with all the things that have been going on- I just want to bake. I want to make bread, which I did, I want to make cookies-which I haven't yet, but will eventually:) I want to just bake something- I made flourless chocolate cake yesterday and I had a total of 2 pieces in 2 days- yeah, had to throw the last 2 pieces in the disposal so I wouldn't eat them. Usually I have wonderful self control, lately not so much- could it have something to do with being depressed? hehehehehehe. Just gotta snap out of it.

No comments: