Sunday, July 27, 2008

SOOOooooo....

Saturday we had perfect beach weather. We haven't really gone that much at all this summer and I really wanted to go. I really wanted Jeebs to go because it's just better - partly because he's with us and also because I have one child who loves being in the water and one who loves staying on the beach. But, he has a huge project due on Monday and he really needed to stay home and work. Well, I made him mad enough at me that he decided to go :) yeah- I'm a wonderful wife :) Anyway, we drove down to Fort Macon and couldn't get into the park because the stinkin' parking lot was full. After driving by about 4 or 5 times (around 30 min) we decided just to park down the road at the actual Park and hike back up the beach to get away from the posted 'hazardous currents'. It actually turned out better because there were very few people. It was nice, but really HOT! And, jeebs will be up tonight working on his project :( So here are a few pics of taylor enjoying the water and Cagey ready to go home 30 min after we got out there. Then the last pics are of my closets I got organized with the help of my momma AND my new dining room chairs- HOORAY!






No comments: