Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh the joys of a disgustingly neglected swimming pool

Our next door neighbors have just up and left. They had one of those ghetto swimming pools from walmart that are all the rage- the 300$ ones. I'm not knocking it because I really wish I had one, but they are sort of an eyesore. Anyway, the wife left and I guess the husband couldn't afford the place by himself or something- so one day they were here and the next day all their stuff was gone- except for the junk by the road and their ghetto swimming pool. Jeebs went over to look at it- there were about a million tadpoles swimming around in nearly black water. Nasty. Well, Jeebs caught some of them in the kids' sand buckets and here is Cagey and Tates enjoying the disgustingness that is tadpoles :)

2 comments:

The Airharts said...

I cant believe they just left-maybe you could drain it and scoot it to your house. We will come help, and swim in it when you finish.

DyessFam said...

You know you want that pool. You could drain it, fill it up a little bit and get some dish soap out along with some scrubby brushes and let your kids go to town on it! Hehehehehe. I want to see pictures, though.:) And..just remember...tadpoles eat mosquitos! Also, I thought of you yesterday when Braden was watching Yo Gabba Gabba. Lata'