Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Today

Today was just a Tuesday. I have to say- it was one of those uneventful days that are just nice. We have breakfast, I clean house, then workout- the kids swim- we have lunch, then baths and then nap time. I love these kinds of days. The only thing that has started knocking us off our schedule is Cagey's poop schedule. Every time we lay down for naps, he poops. He won't go to sleep and then he eventually gets up and poops. Then at 3 or so he'll finally fall asleep- it's getting a little annoying.
Yesterday he didn't take a nap. I don't like those days :) But, during naptime I sometimes order movies on pay-per-view so I have something to watch while my child hopefully nods off to sleep. I ordered Penelope- seemed like an interesting concept- not a fan of Christina Ricci, but thought I'd give it a try. OH my gosh- I have a new favorite James- as my James is Jeebs :). James McAvoy- the main guy- holy hannah- he is goooooood. He was also in Becoming Jane and Atonement. I loved him in Becoming Jane, haven't seen Atonement, cuz it's rated R. I would like to see it just because of him, but oh well, but daaaaaaanguh!! If I were his wife- I'd be like- honey I enjoy all the money you are making, but if you kiss your co-stars anymore convincingly I'm gonna have to leave you. He is just so intense and goooood. When I first saw him in Becoming Jane, I thought- gag this guy is the lead?? He's not real cute, big nose, scruffy face, wimpy type build- but the boy can act!!! Anyway- check 'em out--James McAvoy.

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

Yep, I know what you mean. He's a talented actor. I'm gonna watch that movie Penelope. Thanks for the suggestion:) So far I've thrown up a few times. I just updated my blog, so yeah, more details there. mmmmmm....details....hahaha just kidding. Totally want to see those shoes and I love your craft/wrapping area. I'm jealous!!!! I will have one someday......