Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shoes Glorious Shoes

This is for my prego friend who is pukin- and prolly dookin' even though she wouldn't admit it :) hehehehe. Actually she probably would!


These green ones, Jeebs got me off of ebay- he said he thought they looked hoochie, but then he bought them.



These are my latest find. I got them in Texas at Dillard's. They're comfortable too.



These are probably my favorite. I got them on nordstrom.com last year because I have this white wrap dress and I had to have yellow shoes to go with it. I really love these.



I got these in DC at a DSW shoe store. I had only ever seen that store on What Not to Wear- so I was excited to go in and I found these little gems- and they were on SALE!!



These are not colored patent, obviously- but I really love these too. These are my black suede oxfords- kill my feet- but so stinkin' cute and retro. Okay- that concludes the tour of my Sunday shoes. I've really got to get over this. ENJoy!

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

I can totally see you in ALL of those shoes....at the same time! Hahaha. Just kidding:p Even the hoochie ones! I like em alot. And as for the dookin'...side effect of the Zofran strikes again.....no dookin'! And since you brought it up, I'm goin' into more detail. hehe. I HATE it when my body doesn't work right and it gets clogged up. I guess I'll have to sit on the pot with my hands over my head as you have previously recommended! :) I threw up again last night because I made jambalaya and the smell finally got to me. Yeah, won't do that again! Okay, I'm outie!