Friday, July 25, 2008

Shoe Fetish

Living here in New Bern, I am convinced, has made me develop a shoe fetish. Since there is no good shopping to be had, everything really cute has to be ordered online. The easiest thing to order and know it's gonna fit-is shoes. Lately I've been into wild colored patent leather shoes. I have a green pair, yellow pair, red pair, and most recently a hot pink pair. I love them all! But, for fall I am already busy looking- for the shoes that I'm going to love and never buy so here is the latest pair of shoes I've found. Aren't they stinkin' cute?



1 comment:

DyessFam said...

oooooooooooh! I LOVE them! I MUST have them! The sad thing is, I might wear them once, maybe and then they would probably hurt my honkin' fat feet and I would never wear them again...so sad:( I'm glad you're exercising. I know it makes you feel good. I'm hoping that I can start soon, but in this heat.....yeah. Who am I trying to fool? :P Oh, yeah, I want to see pictures of these shoes you talked about!