Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Brain Age update

I know most of you are not interested, but this is just for my records. Yesterday I got my brain age down to 20! The best score you can get and Jeebs' went up to 24- hehehehee. Sometimes the thing will compare us and it will say "You did better than James today" or "You didn't do as well as Vanessa today" or vice versa. I think it's trying to tear us apart. But, since this is not a common occurence for me to beat jeebs and for him to get the "You didn't do as well as Vanessa today" message- I had to write it down somewhere and this is the easiest place to do so. Another shock last night, we were laying in bed watching tv and Jeebs asked me a question concerning the dish and pay-per-view. He wanted to know how you go about just watching the first 5 minute preview on pay-per-view without buying the movie. I had to lay there and enjoy the moment for a while :)

No comments: