Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Activity

So, the Christmas activity is over!! YAY!! The skit turned out really nice. There were a few glitches with my sound and video guy- but that's what happens when you hire family members :) j/k jeebs. I am really depressed that after all that work I did not get one single solitary picture!!! I was literally so busy and then so much in pain- I could barely walk and I couldn't think of anything except getting things over with. I got home and realized after parking it on the couch and cramping up in my toes and legs that I was very dehydrated. I've been drinking water and had a big glass of milk. The cramping has almost subsided-- and I would have to say with all the trips to the bathroom I've taken- I'm on the way to being good and hydrated. Now, if I can only walk through church tomorrow- we should be good. I can't think of much else intersting to type and all I can think about is how I wish I had some stinkin' pictures of my dang skit!! Man, a month of preparation and nothing to show my family or friends that live a thousand miles away. ARGHHH!! Well, at least I'll be able to pay more attention to my poor children now.

No comments: