Friday, December 19, 2008

Tricky Trampoline

This morning I took the dog out and I saw these tiny cute little spiderwebs on the grass. They were all covered in dew and I thought they were really cool so I had to take a picture. It also reminds me of a piano piece I had to play when I was taking lessons. It was called Tricky Trampoline- I can still hear it in my head- the illustration on the front of the music was a spiderweb with dew. Interesting...
Oh and if you zoom in on the camera really close to the water drops- it just looks like tiny floating bubbles.


1 comment:

DyessFam said...

First of all, I really like the picture of the web. I used to go out and look at stuff like that, but its been a long time.:) Secondly, yeah, pregnancy craziness is the most crazy kind in my opinion! Hey, I get to type legit this time. Cuz I'm too legit, too legit to quit! Hey, hey! hehehehehe