Tuesday, April 21, 2009

7 days

7 more days to go- and I'm ready to sit and cry every day I get up. Today I have been especially tired- I can barely stay awake. It is ridiculous. I did get a cool present from my next door neighbor. She is a very nice lady that writes novels- I think they're mystery/romance novels. I've been wanting to read something she's written and never gotten around to it. Today I was sitting outside enjoying the weather we're having and she came over and gave me her first book to read while I wait for my baby to get here. She said she'll autograph it later :) I thought it was really nice of her- she had been putting her bathrobe at the foot of her bed every night the past few nights while I waited for my mom to get here. She said she was on high-alert, if we needed to go to the hospital or something really fast and we needed someone to sit with our kids during the night to just come over and bang on the door. It's great to have such nice neighbors. sorry I am having a contraction- wait for it wait for it- ok. These are uncomfortable- but I've realized what they are. It's my intestines contracting and my uterus having sympathy contractions- stupid. I need a picture to put with this post to make it more interesting- but I ain't got one- so you'll have to deal with the random ramblings of a miserably pregnant person.

2 comments:

DyessFam said...

I just want you to know that I love you and you are almost there! You can do eeet!

DyessFam said...

Okay! I tried your cookies. Well, I didn't use the exact same igredients. I used regular crisco, cuz I didn't have the butter flavored and I put in semi sweet instead of the milk chocolate. I did use the ghiridelli's 60% cacao, though. Sam LOVES dark chocolate! I like it, too. I really like the dough, but I think there's too much chocolate in it. Next time I'll cut down on the chocolate chips and see how that goes. I'm just not that crazy about a lot of chocolate. Now, maybe I'll just make up the dough without the chips....mmmmmmm. I really like the brown sugar instead of regular white sugar. Nice. Okay, that's my critique. :) Have you had that baby, yet?! You better let me know after all the pestering I had to endure from you!!! hehehe;p