Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anxious

For those of you who know me- know that I have anxiety "issues". The closer my due date gets the more anxious I get. I know I can do this and I'm not really nervous about the delivery- I guess tonight I'm most anxious about my stupid blood pressure. I don't want to have to deliver at a hospital. I KNOW in my head that my blood pressure is fine. I guess since my midwife took my bp last time and it was high- I'm going to freak out every time it is taken- even at home. I feel myself get anxious just thinking about it. When it's high she asks me- "what has it been being at home?" Usually it's completely normal, but now that I know it'll probably be high when she takes it and then she'll ask me "what has it been at home?" so now it stresses me a bit to take it at home. ARGHH! It's after midnight and I'm exhausted. My little brother has worked on my hip, back, legs and feet the last 2 days and I am feeling much better. Especially after today- oh happy day!

We have been going over boys' names- we haven't decided on anything yet. I'm liking the name Thayre or Flynn. I really like Ezra or Fox for middle names. Who knows what crazy thing we'll come up with :) In another related matter- I now have proof, my brother, who hasn't seen me since I've been pregnant- says my nose IS bigger. gag.

2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

Interesting names, gee. I really like Ezra, too. I've been watching the Priesthood Session this morning. Daddy taped it last night at the church. It is always the BEST SESSION.

You'll be fine, just remember what your bp was when you took it while Page was doing reflexology on you.

alexandriasmomma said...

I wonder why your nose gets bigger, gee? I'll bet mine did, too. It seems as if everything swells, not only the belly, but ERRYTHING!