Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby Update

I have had a million contractions. They have been anywhere from 9-12 min apart and then stop for about 30 min. So about 4 or5 every hour I guess. I can't really trust them because I always have contractions. The baby is flopping around like none else and my shirts are all getting where they won't cover my HIIDDGE belly. I think that's a reason not to go to church- right? when all your shirts show your belly :) Anyway- hopefully these contractions will start doing something or stop so I can be a little more comfortable. My mom is not here yet, but hopefully she'll buckle down and be here Sunday or Monday. MA!!! It's been good for me though because I've had to force myself to keep going and all the housework is probably good for inducing labor. I finished a little quilt made out of my sister's Suzy Zoo material for the baby. I wanted he/she to have something of their own that was handmade. My left hand keeps swelling- very annoying. That's all for now. If anything more interesting happens I'll try and post it- unless things go too fast, but i'm thinking I'm really not lucky enough to go early :)

No comments: