Friday, January 29, 2010

Ezra is going to be famous

When Jeebs went into advertising I told him that he better get our kids into commercials or print ads or SOMETHING!! :) Well, he hasn't delivered. Wednesday I got a call from my chiropractor, which was weird that my chiropractor was calling me, anyway- she wanted to know if she could use pictures of Ezra getting an adjustment in a brochure she was trying to put together for her business. HA! She sounded kind of apprehensive about asking, but I was completely fine with it and excited that my little man was going to be famous! Well, he's gotta start somewhere right? LOL So Monday I am going to take him in for his adjustment/photo shoot. I know it's just a brochure- for a chiropractic business- in New Bern- probably be seen by 50 people- but I'm excited :)

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

You can NOT put your kids in commercial!!!! You couldn't ever be one of "those" moms. You would probably get kicked off the set for telling one of "those" moms where to stick it after witnessing craziness!