Monday, January 25, 2010

"Tutu" cute...

While I was trying to find some inspiration for my ribbon wands I made for nursery I found this adorable little thing




I really want to make some tulle pom-poms now. And, I had an idea for a little girl baby shower. "Tutu cute" for the theme and have one of these as your banner to look like little tutus!! Oh man, the cuteness. If this were Tater's thing I could do some kind of cute little girly tea party and use these as decoration somewhere, but this is NOT her thing ;) Anyway, I gotta stop looking for things to craft on the internet because I always find even more things I want to make. Then I get frustrated because I don't have time or patience to make any of it!

Speaking of not having any time to do any of this...I took Ezra for his checkup today. We're a little behind because he was so unhappy about his vaccinations last time and I'm still not completely sold on vaccines anyway. He is now 8 months, 20.1 lbs. and 28 1/2 inches long. Wow. When did he get so old? I guess when I was making all those stinking flowers for Christmas :)

2 comments:

The Airharts said...

Those are super cute! Did you end up making ribbon wands for nursery??? There are some in there form when I was there. If you did, then I will take the ones I made home for my familia, they are alot of work. Let me know, thanks for watching gwen when I leave!

DyessFam said...

Okay, totally making this! Are there directions online for making it or do I have to come up with that on my own?