Friday, January 29, 2010

I should be writing my talk...

I have been gathering quotes, scriptures, and stories for my talk on Sunday, but I still don't know what angle I want to approach my subject from. Soooooo, I'm gonna post on my blog :) I have been meaning to post these for a while and now I have finally downloaded them. Cagey started taking karate with Taylor at the first of the year. It is the most hilarious thing. Cagey is a bit of a spazoid. He is getting better at focusing though. I hope karate will help him more with his concentration and coordination.Cagey is so dang sweet. I took Taylor to the dentist on Tuesday to get her first cavity filled. Cagey was pretty jealous that she's gotten to go to the dentist twice and he hasn't gotten to go at all. While we were waiting for Taylor to get done Cagey said, "Mommy, I want a cavity." I told him that he definitely did not want a cavity. Then, I heard Taylor screaming "I WANT MY MOMMY!!" I jumped up and we all went back there to reassure her that everything was okay. She got through it and after a quick trip to Walmart we went home to make lunch. I asked Cagey to ask the blessing and he said in his prayer "please bless Taylor that she won't get any more cavities." I guess after he actually saw Taylor getting her teeth worked on he realized that one does not want cavities :)

1 comment:

DyessFam said...

As you can see, I'm finally getting caught up on your blog. ;p LOVE that second pic of Cagey. Taylor is so good at the form stuff!