Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The rest of December

I thought we were going to have a Christmas miracle and get an offer on our house. I guess it was a miracle just to have an actual showing. The guy that looked at our house had supposedly narrowed his choices down to our house or next doors'. Well, apparently he decided against both and is looking at more houses. DAG. I really thought we might get an offer and get to move on with our lives, but I guess not yet. It's okay- we'll keep praying it sells when it's supposed to.

I know you're all wondering about that crazy mole that appeared overnight. Well, I put vitamin E oil on it everyday and after about 3 days it just shrank and disappeared. I guess it probably wasn't a mole- some kind of hormonal thing or skin weirdness. That is my highly educated medical opinion- ha! It was weird though.

Jeebs and I cleaned all day on our 8 year anniversary- so it was a very romantic day, filled with greatness and romance. Can you sense the sarcasm?

For New Years we went shopping in Raleigh. We hit 3 different malls. I miss malls. The smells, the displays, the orange juliuses- ahhhhh oh well. We ate at PF Changs and it was GOOD. Sadly, we didn't find much, but I guess we saved our money right?

And last but not least- Ezra has so much hair! He probably doesn't have much on most kids, but for one of our kids he has a lot. I love it- he is driving me crazy, but he is so dang sweet and smiles at everybody. I could just eat him! I love watching Tates and Cagey with him too- it is the sweetest thing ever.

No comments: