Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cryptosporidium


I went swimming with my chillens yesterday in Park City. And when I say swim- I mean stand in the pool- keep Ezra from drowning and try to keep from getting rammed into by all the little kids that don't know their perimeters. When you walk into the pool area there is a sign warning about swim diapers and diaper covers because of Cryptosporidium or if you're well acquainted with it it's just crypto (also known as the 'pukin' and dukin' disease). Every splash, every jump, every accidental water up the nose- was leading me closer to this inevitable end- puking and pooping. I don't want it please.

2 comments:

The Miller's said...

Well we WERE thinking of swimming today but wow, i don't know what's worse the pukin or the dukin.He he!such great comic relief!

DyessFam said...

OH, man! I have needed to get caught up on your blog for a while!!! You crack me up! I needed a good laugh. Thanks!:)