Thursday, July 8, 2010

Recurring dream


For the last several years I've had this same dream that I am only dating Jeebs and waiting and waiting for him to propose. Sometimes it's a little scary because I realize we've done things that only married people should do and I think in my dream, "oh my gosh, what are we doing? we've got to go talk to the bishop!" Then I wake up and thankfully remember that we are indeed married- phew! Last night I had the dream again- this time he had taken me on a very romantic date and I was sure this was the night he was going to propose. He took me on a cool hike- that was partly outside and partly inside a weird building. He also designed a really pretty necklace and gave it to me. But, no proposal. This dream is getting old- when the heck is he going to propose? We have 3 kids- it's time honey.

Maybe it's because our life is so dreamy :)

4 comments:

The Miller's said...

Yeah Jeebs, she doesn't need no baby daddy drama:) J/K (He He).I think Nessa you are one of the most interesting people I've met i knew I liked you right away.Love anyone with a great sense of humor.

Unknown said...

I have a similar reacurring dream. Your so funny!

wagdog said...

You're (not your) weird.

DyessFam said...

haha! You naughty girl, you! Jeebs! Make her an honest woman already!;p hehe. I love your neurotic crazy dreams! Makes me glad I'm not the only one! mmmwwahaha!