Monday, June 25, 2012

I should do week 4 but...

Im still doing week 3 workout because it's still pretty challenging. Question- how do you get up from laying down into a squat position without using your hands? I did it once and couldn't seem to do it again. Annoying. But on Saturday I had lost another pound. I weighed again on Sunday and it was back so I don't know. And yes, I know you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday but I don't care. Right now my baby is 13 months old and the weight should be coming off by now so i'm desperate and all consumed with losing this dang weight. So the first two weeks, hopefully, I've lost 4 pounds. If I could lose another 4 pounds in the next two weeks that would be awesome sauce, but I'm not holding my breath! I just want to fit back into my clothes comfortably. Taylor asked me if I wanted to be a stick and no I don't want to be a stick. I don't think I'm in any danger of being a stick! Just want to be comfortable in my own skin.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

I don't know if my first comment was saved or not. This business drives me nuts.