Thursday, June 7, 2012

Therapy

I like to do yard work- it's therapeutic. Until today. I was outside pulling weeds in the yard- getting some sun- ignoring the screaming in the house- pushing the mooks in her little car. I was pulling several weeds that were growing through the rock steps and hanging in for dear life- when I saw it. Right under my nose- ya know when people say, "If it had been a snake it woukd've bit me!"? Well it was a snake and holy Hannah of habbekuk it freaked the living mule out of me. I ran screaming to the house and slowly spelled what was in the yard so the kid wouldn't freak out- I don't know where they get that. Jeebs got a weenie roasting stick to poke it with. I was still dancing around in freaked outness because my hand had been so close to that snake! The little sucker slithered out then back in under a rock and disappeared. So there goes my therapy! Every time I walk out there I will just see a haven for snakes and what round up can't get may have to stay until I get over it. Ahhhh!

No comments: