Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 3 AHHhhhggg!!

I started week 3 this morning. Last week I worked out 6 days- 5 of those were the ripped week 2 workouts. I THINK I lost 3 pounds, but I've been here before and 2 of those pounds come back. It's a vicious mean cycle the scale likes to play on my large rumpus. But, week 3 will definitely melt my face off. You know it's bad when Jillian tells you, "unless you are a highly conditioned athlete you aren't going to be able to do this move." - it's jumping jacks in a squat position for 30 seconds...try it- you'll love it! This week I'm going to feel like a loser doing a lot of the beginner versions of the exercises. Maybe- by the end of this week I'll be there, but it's going to kick my trash around town and back again. This will probably be the week I repeat since I didn't do week one and I want to do this dang thang for 30 days. Ohhh- please help me not wuss out!! I just have to keep thinking about this big stomach - and yeah it's still this big after 8 and a half months of working out.

No comments: