Saturday, June 9, 2012

Panic at prom birthday party

My little brother wanted me to help him throw a party for his wife so of course I was all about it. I love party planning and if you know me you know I'm all about the details. We decided a murder mystery would be awesome and since we had originally wanted to do a prom party we made prom the scene of the crime. Every couple invited was a stereotype from high school. It was hilarious! Taylor got to be a nerd and I got to put makeup on her so it was a win win.

3 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Wow woman! You're so talented!

alexandriasmomma said...

My first comment didn't post. Here's my second try. More pics, please, more pics!!!

DyessFam said...

LOVE it! Awesome job, Nersa! That cake is beautimous! I wanna have a murder mystery party....maybe for my birthday....hmmm....we shall see. :)