Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Sundays

Summer is finally here and we plan to take full advantage of our new freedom. The roses and raspberries are coming up like...well...roses. There are also weeds coming in all over that look like dandelions on crack or steroids whichever makes them bigger. Mooks is enjoying her nakedness which I would let her take more advantage of if she wouldn't pee on things like the couch or her brother's hotdog bun, yeah that happened.

Also if that skank of a scale doesn't start going down soon, I'm gonna hurt somebody. It's like a cruel joke week after week for the last 8 months. So yeah, I can feel a weight loss blog coming soon. I ran a 5k last weekend- by myself. As in, I put on my phone I want to run a 5k and I ran until it told me to stop. So- if you run 3.1 miles shouldn't you automatically lose 5 pounds? I think so. But, no, nope, nada, zero, nothing. It's delicious. In other news, I can do Jillian Michaels workouts like a boss!

No comments: