Sunday, August 9, 2009

Donno what to entitle this

I made the cutest hair thing-a-ma-bob. I started by making big flower hair clips. Then I saw this cute ruffly belt on one of the websites I frequent and I immediately wanted to try it. It was pretty- and easy and I had all I needed to do it. I wanted to do a belt, but I don't really have a belt figure and nothing to wear with a ruffly belt even if I did. So- I made it into a headband for Tates- and then it turned into just a ruffly hair ponytail thing- anyway- it's still really cute and I was excited about it. I actually made something that looks as cute as the thing I'm copying. Yay for me :)It would probably make a cute brooche or wrist corsage too - oh the possibilities. I can't wait to get more fabric scraps and ribbon. I also want to try making flower pins like the ones they sell at anthropologie. Cute stuff man.

3 comments:

DyessFam said...

First, you suck for not telling me you were gonna be in Tejas. Second, I shave every 2-4 days depending on the time I have for a shower and if I remember to shave ;p; crest pro-health/degree shower clean. I tried this experiment once with my leg hair. It was SCARY how long it got!!! Third, I like your ruffly thingamabob. The end.

DyessFam said...

Yeah, so I totally forgot to answer your question. I'm still gonna homeschool Braden. We are currently going through Hooked on Phonics. I'm gonna do a math program with him that Sam's mom teaches and we'll just practice writing as we go. I've looked at some Christian schools around here but most of them are more money than we've got right now and timing doesn't really fit either. AND.. you still could've let me know. Its the principle of the Thangy!!!!

DyessFam said...

Yer killin' me with the foreheads, man! Have you watched Penelope or did you boycott it because of Christina Ricci? hehehehe.... (I had to type etholl:)