Friday, August 7, 2009

a question

I'm doing an experiment with my armpits. For those of you who know me really well know this is totally normal. I won't go into the other interesting experiments I've done here. Anyway- since the beginning of my armpit hair time- I've shaved my armpits every day- I can't stand any kind of hair whatsoever under there. While I was pregnant this last time I noticed my pits were really dark. I showed Jeebs and he agreed they were pretty dark. I don't know if they have always been dark and I just noticed it because it was just another layer of grossness on my many layers of grossness or if it was just a pregnancy induced thing. Soooo- while I was in Texas I didn't bring a razor with me because my parental units have razors and I am known for my light packing :) hehehe my mom and dad are shaking their heads now. Anyway- I didn't shave them for the whole week I was down there because I was too lazy and too much in a hurry usually to go and get a razor before I got into the shower. So- they got pretty long and I got to where I thought it was cool to see how long they would get before I got home to shave them. I get home and shave my armpits and then Jeeb noticed the skin looked a bit lighter under my arms. Then he begins to explain to me that if he shaves his face every day his neck gets really dark and his facial hair grows a heck of a lot faster. Well, the day after I shaved them after a week of not shaving I found that there was hardly any hair at all when I went to shave them again. So, I've started shaving them every other day or every 2 or 3 days- depending on how long I can stand it. So- my question is- How often do you shave your armpits? I"m just curious. Go on be brave- leave a comment and let me know. I love knowing these things about people- I used to break the ice by asking guys what kind of toothpaste and/or deodorant they used. That's actually really good to know- and if they can't tell you what kind they use- you should probably steer clear. Colgate/ secret solid.

1 comment:

Erik said...

Colgate/Dove and twice a week for the pits. Let me know if you come down for Panera!