Thursday, August 27, 2009

I need a DP

Sure it makes me fat, gives me cavities, causes me to have migraines after a couple of days without it, and makes my heart flop around every once in a while- but hey it's for my kids :) Actually I'm doing ok- I've been up since about 5:30 with my baby flopping around- he finally fell asleep around 6 ish when the dog decided it was time to go out. I put him in the garage where he promptly shat and peed all over the place. Jeebs left around 7:15 for Raleigh and Tates got up shortly thereafter. I am trying to force myself out of bed every morning at 7:30 and get Tates started at 8. I finally forced my aching body out of bed around 7:55- don't judge, I made it up before 8 :) We got breakfast and scripture reading started at 8:15. So- only 15 minutes late-- not too bad. I've got a headache and if I sit still for too long I want to go to sleep- sooooo my mantra for the year is "just keep going, just keep going". I weeded my flower beds yesterday for about an hour and a half and oh- I feel it. At least EZ did take a nap and Cagey was content with watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse for 3 hours. yikes.

No comments: