Monday, August 3, 2009

A week of Texas

We just got back from Texas yesterday. We had some delish BBQ- not pig and some tasty mexican food at Papacita's. Yum- oh and the tastiest smoothie ever at Jack's Natural foods. Yes they beat Zuka juice, Hogi Yogi and Jamba juice. They are so good, my mom actually brought me one on ice to Utah when I was pregnant with Tates :) The kids had a blast swimming in my Uncle's pool and climbing the ladder at grandma and grandpa's to pick the peaches. I have pictures of the peach picking, but they're still in the camera. Tates did not want to come home- she says she doesn't want to go back to Texas because she always cries when she has to go back to North Carolina. It really does stink being so far from family sometimes. Maybe I'll have pictures soon :)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I dread the day one or the other of us moves, because Bart is going to be heartbroken without his best friend/true love. Thanks a trillion for watching them for me today -- sorry George always comes and ruins everything:)

alexandriasmomma said...

You forgot to mention that I brought that smoothie ON AN AIRPLANE!!! Oh, the crazy things I have done! I sure am glad we didn't Owen's "house-snake" while we were swimming. I hope that thing doesn't run out of mice to eat under the house and venture INTO the house!

alexandriasmomma said...

I meant to say I'm glad we didn't SEE Owen's snake. Even though king snakes are harmless I don't want to see it!!!