Friday, August 14, 2009

My stomach

...gets worse after every baby. It drives me crazy until I can get back down to my pre-prego weight- and even after that-which usually takes FO- evah! It does this thing when I put my pants down at my hips and I sit down all my chub bubbles out over every inch of my pants and then when I pull them up to my natural waist my belly blubbers out majorly over the top. Yeah- it's disgusting-ANd- it drives me CRAZY. Okay- so with that off of my mind- we went bowling today. Jeebs was supposed to be off today because he's been working about 70 hrs plus a week. The kids were so excited and they really wanted to go with him to the beach. Well, it RAINED and rained and rained. SO, we ended up going to Greenville because I needed to return some stuff to gymboree and they just have more to do. We went bowling and the kids had a blast- for some reason Cagey loves to bowl. WE had lunch at Olive Garden- shocker. Then did a run through Sam's Club. Real exciting day :) I always want to do really fun stuff that doesn't cost a lot of money when Jeebs is off, but we usually end up spending lots of money and doing stuff that isn't that fun :) oh well, I have to think about the night we went up American Fork canyon for FHE and thought it would be so fun and not cost anything- tates got car sick on the way home and puked in the car.

Okay- since I haven't started Ez's baby book- I'm going to write down some of the thing he's done so far on here.

8 days- rolled from tummy to back
2 months- 14 lbs 9 oz
2 months 3 weeks- slept 8 hours straight- woohoo- hasn't done it since :(
3 months- laughed (it was just for me, and so dang cute)

He has the biggest double chin ever and he loves to smile.

2 comments:

wagdog said...

do you mean your stomach?

The Nicolaysens said...

Ezra is getting so big and so cute! I love those chunky little legs :)