Monday, August 24, 2009

Holy Hannah

Tates is sick on our very last true day of freedom. She has been laying around since Saturday night and this morning she threw up. HOoray- all over the couch. Jeebs just told me he paid all of my hospital bills with our credit card and then he was just going to pay it off- well... 3 days after he did they applied the interest to the balance- AND since he was late 1 day on the payment last month our interest rate jumped sky high. Hooray! and I just put Ezra down for a nap and his head is already popping up. If it weren't for bad luck we'd have no luck at all. AND I have laundry coming out of my eyeballs. I just put the vomi- toe load in and now i have a good 5 or 6 more loads to do today. I did a marathon laundry day at the beginning of last week and washed several random loads and towel loads all through the week. How the heck does it accrue so fast??!!?? I'm so sick of laundry. I hate vomit. I hate hospital bills- maybe Obama will save me... HA! right over a cliff

No comments: