Friday, October 15, 2010

A Cage for Cagey


We picked up a little cage for Cagey yesterday and then Jeebs caught him a pet. Meet Bob...I don't know how long he'll live, he won't eat any of the bugs we've given him. Lizards definitely don't eat fire ants- it's the other way around. And before you go making assumptions about my intelligence, I was the one who said I thought they would eat the lizard. Jeebs decided to try it. The ants immediately chomped down on poor Bob. Jeebs saved him though.

1 comment:

alexandriasmomma said...

Bob must be getting hungry by now. And Cagey is NOT a whiney little brat!

I thought Glenn Beck was the BEST episode on Friday. The guests he had were awesome! So many things need to be changed. It's outrageous that you can go to JAIL for destroying an eagle's egg, but you are protected BY LAW FOR KILLING A BABY IN ITS MOTHER'S WOMB. How bassackwards is THAT??? I know we can't give up the fight but mother used to say that "things" will never be fixed until Christ comes. She would say in a whisper, "Hasten Thy coming, hasten Thy coming". I miss my mother. I miss my Yang.