Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wanna go to Hogwarts, babe?

(in front of the hogwart's express)

Yes I do and we did. Universal Studios has a new Harry Potter section opened now and I'd wait a few years before you go because it was insane. There so many people you had to wait in line just to go into a store. It was pretty dang awesome. Tates and I waited in line to go through the Hogwarts castle and ride the Harry Potter flight ride for over an hour!! I was so scared I was going to get sick and then I was worried Tates would be scared on the ride so I reached over and grabbed her hand. Little did I know, I was the only one who was scared :)






(Inside Honeydukes and Zonkos)

(looking down the street of Hogsmeade)

(Ezra drinking pumpkin juice outside Hogwarts)
(Hogwarts in the distance)
(inside Hogwarts, all of those dark screens were the moving paintings)
(some Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students posing for pics- the girl in the Hogwarts robe was really British- that made me happy)

I love Harry Potter and I can't wait until November! We drank butter beer and pumpkin juice. I wanted to eat at the 3 Broomsticks, but the line was too long- maybe next time :) Taylor got a Hermione wand and she tried to transfigure us all the whole way home. 1..2..3... Faravherto (however it's spelled)

2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

It's 1...2...3... Vera verto. I looked it up on the movie!

alexandriasmomma said...

And yes, I DO want to go to Hogwarts!! It was so nice of Tim and Sally to meet y'all there. I know they must have had a ball with the kids, cause I know I would have!!!!