Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm on a boat

I wake up every morning hoping that this dizziness will be gone and yet every morning I wake up and still feel like I'm on a boat all day. I am so tired of it because all I want to do is sit so I can feel still. I hate to sit. I am so behind on everything. I didn't get invitations out for Taylor's birthday- I just had to send messages and phone calls to parents- which to me is pretty lame. Halloween is right around the corner and I haven't finished (or even started) Cagey's sonic the hedgehog costume. Taylor still needs a robe for her costume and I was really determined to have a costume this year, but it's not looking very promising. I would just really like to know what's wrong so I could fix it. I have another doctor's appointment on Monday that will probably be just as useless as the first one. Oh well- after all the things that have happened to me in New Bern I have found that this too shall pass. (hopefully).

I am now also fighting a miserable cold and on Wednesday had some kind of stomach funk. It was so painful I made myself throw up thinking it would make me feel better- it didn't. Btw making yourself throw up is disgusting. My stomach cramped so hard I thought my stomach muscles would be in knots forever. Okay- I'm done complaining.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Hope you feel better soon. I can totally relate to the stomach cramping never thinking it will stop. AWFUL!...that on top of a cold and constant dizziness...I think you can complain.

DyessFam said...

I'm just throwing this out there, but have you given Sea Bands a try? Won't fix whatever the underlying cause is, but it may give you some relief so you can get some stuff done. :) Praying for an answer and solution and RELIEF!!! Love ya, Gert!