Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fundamentally wrong

The true Christian view of man in relation to the Earth.
             Man

          Animals

        Birds

      Fish

    Plants

  Earth

Man was created and was given stewardship over all the Earth.

The environmental secular fundamentally wrong view is totally reversed.

  Earth

    Animals

      Birds

        Fish

          Plants

            Man

Man is the least important and is subject to the Earth.

"This is why you go to jail if you destroy an eagle egg, but you are protected if you destroy a baby in a mother's womb."

Now, I don't want to destroy an eagle egg, but if my child is starving and that is my only option I am going to destroy the egg- especially if it keeps me out of a government building waiting for a check.

I've never seen or heard it put a better way than this. This was on Glenn Beck's show Friday night. Watch and learn people, watch and learn.

2 comments:

alexandriasmomma said...

I was talking to Jay yesterday. He installed a camera out at his deer feeding station behind his house so he could see what kind of critters come to the station. He said that place is COVERED UP with deer and HOGS. The woods are absolutely full of deer and hogs. If I run out of meat in my freezer, there is plenty of meat on the hoof in the woods. Daddy has two plastic bins full of ammo now. He buys a box or two every payday. I asked him if he still remembered how to dress out a deer or a hot and he just looked at me as if I were nuts. So no worries there. In fact, if you've ever watched Animal Planet, feral hogs have become a nuisance critter. Reader's Digest says that there are more deer now than when the Pilgrims first landed at Plymouth Rock. Deer/auto collisions kill many people each year.

alexandriasmomma said...

Correction: ......a deer or a HOG....... (not hot!).

Has anyone out there watched and enjoyed "The Choir" on BBC America? Most of the stuff on BBC is junk, but when they have something good, it's REALLY good. Like "Two Fat Ladies", or "Antiques Roadshow", or "How Clean is Your House", etc. It's been a long time since I enjoyed anything as much as "The Choir". Gareth Malone, choirmaster, goes to a town in England and organizes a community choir, and it goes on from there. I enjoyed it SO MUCH.