Friday, August 26, 2011

1 Day down





179 to go. Actually 178 too go now woohoo! I am not a school person. I don't celebrate my kids being out of the house, fighting them to do their work and the constant inability to go anywhere because Tates has to be at school. So, my friend Red gave me the idea of an after first day of school party. Sooo I made cupcakes and game bags. I had little to work with and going to the store is an act of congress lately. I had to be creative. We played water balloon toss, musical chairs and a coloring competition. But, the favorite was Jeebs picking a number and the person with the matching number got to slam a cupcake in his face!
Jeebs was a good sport. There are lots of pics on here of my feet so I thought I'd put one of my face. Meny looks a little scared, but that's how I roll...using my kids to cover most of me in pics.

1 comment:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Great ideas. Love the cupcake game!!!