Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm not ready for fall movies


I am weird when it comes to movies. I can not stand to watch a movie that doesn't go with the season. Like watching a Christmas movie during the summer is nails on a chalkboard for me. During the summer it has to be summer movies. Each summer I seem to land on different movies that define summer. This year it was The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Tangled and Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. I loved Sorcerer's Apprentice- give me a good chick flick where a nerdy guy gets the girl and I'm smitten every time. My all time favorite winter movie is "While You Were Sleeping". Fall is Nancy Drew, all the Harry Potters and Hocus Pocus.

ps I am not ready for school to start. OH the stress. Anybody got any good ideas for first grader curriculum?

and also, I have been slobbering over these shoes all summer and I have resisted - Jeebs' wallet does the dance of joy


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm thinking your back appreciates it just as much as Jeeb's wallet.