Friday, August 5, 2011

Peachy Peach again

I bought milk at Walmart. It leaked in the back of my car. We have a liner in the back of our Tahoe and I thought it would be easily cleaned and contained. When we got into the car to head for the 3rd day of pony camp yesterday a wall of rotting gut wagon smell knocked us down. Wow- spoiled milk is bad. Now I know exactly why Glen unleashed a whole Peachy peach air freshener after the infamous spilled milk. It's getting worse the longer it sits in the boiling hot car. I'm afraid to get in the car today.

PS never take Ezra to the movies again. He was insane. I thought it would be the baby we would have to stress about, but holy hannah Ezra came out of nowhere. He was taking cues from the movie- as soon as it got loud he would get louder and in the quiet slow parts he was fascinated with his seat and continually wanted us to "watch this!" There were only 3 other people in the movie theater, which almost made it worse because there was no hiding the fact that it was our kid being a crazy person. Jeebs did apologize, but the older lady sitting in front of us said nothing and moved several rows down. I understand a rowdy kid messing up your movie experience, but we did wait 3 weeks to see the movie and we went on a Thursday night. Ahhh Ezra- it's a good thing I love you.

5 comments:

wagdog said...

The Peachy-Peach incident happened before things like Febreze were readily available. Lysol might have put a dent in the smell but I doubt it. Rotten milk smell is hard to nuke. To this day when I buy milk, I turn the jug over in the cart to see if it will leak. No more peachy peach...

alexandriasmomma said...

Capital P. Capital U. Nothing worse.

I'm thrilled that Tates is going to pony camp!!! I'm hoping Cagey is going to want to learn to play the piano or violin or guitar or something. He will come into his own, gee, don't worry. He is such a SWEET little man. I love him so much. I miss them SO MUCH. I don't know how much longer I can go without seeing the mook. I have missed Kelton and Cooper terribly. They were such GREAT company!!! I'd like to have a cousin camp next summer with the four oldest grands. I'm saving my money. I'm gonna have Kym give me some ideas. She is going to have the luckiest grandkids EVER. Actually, cousin camp with involve activities such as the East Texas Oil Museum, the Upshur County Museum (where there is a picture of their ancestor from Utah who was called to Kelsey on a teaching mission in 1911, and perhaps a trip to Six Flags if I can get someone to come with me to ride the rides with the kids. Neither daddy nor I can ride the rides anymore. Also, we will have projects to make, etc. I really, really want to do this. I AM worried a little bit about K and C being homesick for their baby brother. I remember missing Doug so much I was ILL. Gee, you can't believe what a darling baby he was. Not just beautiful with his blonde curls and blue eyes, but he had a darling laugh. We thought he was the most wonderful thing ever! So I know how these older sibs can really get to missing these baby sibs. Tates and CAgey will miss the mook as well, I'm sure. Poor Ezra!!! Will they miss him too? Or will their ears appreciate a break??? hehehehe Ezra is a DUDE! It IS a good thing we're all crazy about him!!! Personality plus, that's what he is! (A 'ouse of 'orror, that's wha' we've come to!!)

alexandriasmomma said...

What the HECK? I'm sitting up here in the den and there are noises outside. I've been hearing them for 30 minutes now, but haven't investigated them. Daddy's asleep. It's late and I'm sleepy, but trying to watch Frasier. Anyway, these noises are getting on my last nerve, so I guess I'll go to bed. I hope there's not a 'dillo out there digging up my whol

alexandriasmomma said...

testing, testing, testing. Oh, and I meant DIGGING UP MY WHOLE YARD!!!

alexandriasmomma said...

Wow, I re-read my comments from last night. You can tell I was really sleepy and that I did NOT proofread my comments!

It's almost eleven in the morning and daddy is still outside working on the yard. I wish he would come in. I don't want him to fall out in the heat.