Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The many hats of Meny

Meny got brand new hats today in the mail from the bag (my mom). I had to let her model them and I made Taylor model with her. Taylor doesn't do modeling. I love the pink hat with the bow. I can't wait to bundle her up in her winter gear and plop a cute hat atop her cute little head. Except for the little pink and green stripey hat- it's gonna be a bag for Taylor's marbles. I just don't understand that hat at all. Maybe they were thinking, "I'm gonna make a bag work as a hat?" I donno. It's weird. I do want one of those knitted bows for myself though. Okay Ma?? Get busy and...go. I'm waiting. I want one.

In other news, Taylor didn't have school Monday or Tuesday and had a 2 hour delay today and tomorrow. It's kinda nice starting school just to stop it again. People are still recovering from the hurricane. A house down the road had a tree on their roof. They had it removed today and there's a nice hole in their roof. Some of our friends still don't have electricity- 5 days later. We discovered we're missing a shingle. I think we need to apply for federal disaster assistance immediately.

1 comment: