Thursday, September 1, 2011

Journal

This is supposed to be my journal so if I were writing in an actual journal I'd write about...
-my baby not taking a nap all day until I gave up and put her in the swing
-Cagey bawling about not getting a blue ticket (a new incentive program I thought would be genius and get him to work harder) and refusing to finish his work
-how I really would love to have my kids home, but I hate homeschooling and how much I suck at it.
-My body getting fatter after I have a baby
-Taylor wanting to look like a boy and bawling when I try to understand why she is so determined to look like a boy
-wondering why I didn't opt for the single life (not really, being single sucked)
-my two year old determined to put on his own clothes...inside out, upside down, sideways or backwards (kinda like the Wonkavator, I didn't know clothes could go on a body so many different ways) so 20 minutes after I say, "let's go for a walk," he's finally dressed, but I'm too worn out to go (and then we go anyway)

It was just another one of those days. I have them a lot lately, but in brighter news...we lowered our house price again. So, yeah.



2 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Did I tell you I took a day off:) And I mean an entire day. My kids were still around, but I refused service. They got fed, but that was my limit. I reupholsterd furniture. Don't tell anyone, but it was glorious.

DyessFam said...

I have the same after baby fattening. Its so not okay.